Helping Your Loved Ones Maintain Financial Independence When They Need It Most
Do you have an elderly family member who needs help with their day-to-day finances such as paying household bills or balancing a checkbook? Are you worried about financial predators might be taking advantage of your elderly parents?
If you answered yes, we are here to help.
As specialists in elder care accounting services, we provide financial services and support for seniors who might need help handling their finances, whether it’s as complex as managing their assets to maintain wealth or as simple as paying household bills on time.
Financial Support Services for Aging Seniors
Most adult children are too busy taking care of their own families, too far away, or simply lack the specialized knowledge needed to be of much help. Even if you have the time--and energy--to take care of an elderly parent’s day-to-day finances yourself, working with a caring, honest and knowledgeable professional accounting firm like ours means that you have someone on your team who is looking out for your loved one's best interest while keeping you informed every step of the way.
When you work with an accounting firm specializing in elder care accounting services, you can rest easy knowing that your elderly family member's needs are being met.
Here is what we do for you:
- Income tax preparation
- Household budgeting including unexpected expenses (home repairs, emergency medical expenses)
- Monitoring investment, bank, and other financial accounts
- Management and review of day-to-day finances
- Keeping track of income and expenses to ensure adequate cash flow
- Preparing financial statements and reviewing for accuracy and fraud prevention
- Evaluating financing options for health care
- Inventory of personal assets and investments
We're on Your Side.
We are dedicated to helping your elderly family members maintain their independence and financial freedom.
If you would like more information about our elder care accounting services or to schedule a consultation with an elder care accounting specialist, please contact us.